Wednesday 14 May 2014

Today I... THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Doo doo doo doo d-loo doo doo doo d-loo doo D-loo doo doo doo DOO DOO D-LOO DOO D-LOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!






Yes, indeedy! I can almost count my remaining days in my hometown of Arta on my fingers and toes, and - for your information - I do have the normal amount.

This is the beginning of a challenge to myself. I will post a small blog every day containing things that exemplifies an aspect of my two years living and teaching in Greece. That's right, folks, my first travel blogging this year. For those who particularly enjoy my traveling accounts, you will be in luck as it will be a chronological account starting from the summer of 2012 onwards.

The first installment is to come in an hour or so! I hope it brings some enjoyment.

Best wishes and thanks for the readership (especially to my American readers),

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here!

Thank you for your time and interest - it is appreciated.