Sunday 5 May 2013

Real Talk: The Future

As I will be moving this blog back to England in coming months the content will become different. No longer will the topics be about Greece, for the sole reason that I will no longer be residing in the country. Perhaps my focus will fall upon music. Maybe suggesting smaller acts to fit peoples' interests. Maybe commenting on the behind the scenes of what it takes for a working class act to step through the ropes and give a fight. Either way, the style will be the same; honest and through the gauze of false authority. Hopefully, I can keep your keen minds engaged. Being an easily opinionated grouch should be entertaining enough.


So here's to the future of this blog and, in general, my dwindling sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here!

Thank you for your time and interest - it is appreciated.